Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm Back... Hopefully

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last posted. I'm finding that it is becoming even harder to get through the work week and since my mom always says if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all... Although I like my job it just doesn't seem to be enough anymore. I will say that there are rumours of change in the near future. I hope that the changes are as good as they sound. Anyway I am going to try to be better about posting more often.

My resolution for this year is to drop some weight. I knew that I had been packing on some pounds, but it didn't hit me until the other day. My brother and sister-in-law got a Wii and Wii fit for Christmas. If you don't know about Wii Fit it can put you in your place. It measures your weight and BMI then shows it on your avatar. Not only that, but when you step on the platform the first time it says "OH!" At least that is what is said for me. Then on Friday morning after trying to button up my shirt... I realized it wouldn't stay that way. It is time for a change! Maybe writing out what I am going through will help.

Here are some random recent pictures I've done.



7 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Blogging without Obligation is the only way to go Jess. And along with that I'll also say that sometimes reaching out when problems are getting us down is the only way to go. I think you are probably doing both! Good for you!

Beth said...

I sure hope your in for some good changes with the job as mine doesn't seem to promising. I am back on the diet tomorrow too, as I didn't do so good this week-end.
So bummed about the Titans.
Love the new pictures they are so good. I wish I could get one of those Wiis,,they look so cool and a good way to get in shape.
I hope you have good week and maybe we will get a snow day soon.
Miss You
xooxoxoxoxoxxoox

BONNIE K said...

I am glad you're back! I really like the black and white picture. As for the job, well I keep reminding myself I'm lucky I still have one. It helps me deal with the annoyances...

Jeanie said...

Oh, Jess, you have a fabulous eye. Those portraits are amazing. I hope some of your changes involve using your camera more. And I have only good wishes for those changes!

Leslie said...

Where's Mason????????

Rosa said...

Hi Jess. Here from Beth's. Nice to meet you! I'm going to have to look in to that wii. Lordy me, i have a lot or weight to lose! But I am on the way but a wii might make it a little more fun. I love your photographs. And such pretty subjects. Hope we get to meet one day with Bethy. Best wishes for your job.

Jeanie said...

OK, my friend -- what did you get shooting that ice with Beth -- and don't tell me it's not good enough to post because I know better!