Our little Ace is almost 7 months old now and like most parents we read him stories before bed. Only the past few nights he has been following up our story with one of his own. I don't know word for word what the little guy says, but there are lots of baa's, ma's, and da's. The only thing I can figure is he came up with a little tale of a family of sheep. He he he! Our little man cracks me up. You should have seen the faces he was making during his narrative. It made me tear up. Being a mom has turned me into such a girl. I didn’t used to be this emotional.
2 comments:
Awh,,he already knows how to edit his stories! And of course your going to tear up. He sure is precious!
xoxoxo
Hi Jess! I hope you find the time to get back to blogging. I look forward to learning more about you and your family. :-)
Post a Comment