Sunday, February 17, 2008

Flipping Out

My husband and I were playing with the horses yesterday and decided to give them thin mints (in moderation... Only 1 cookie each) and Coca-Cola. My Tennessee Walking Horse, Lady, flips her nose whenever she eats something interesting. It is pretty funny. She cuts her eyes around at us like "what are you laughing at?" Normally she inhales anything we give her, but this time she took little nibbles of the cookies. As if she was savoring each bite.

The bay horse is Emmie our Arabian. Mae my TN Walker cross was standing behind me waiting to be touched. She is usually far more interested in being loved on than treats. I have a picture of her at the bottom wondering what the heck he was trying to give her.

Jess

1 comment:

Beth said...

LOL,,I didn't know horse would show their teeth like that,,,so funny!!! Looks like she heard a funny joke!!!!
xoxoxoxoxo